The Fontana Flyer is the quarterly newsletter for the Fontana Regional Library system.
This award winning publication provides information about services, events, and programs at all of the libraries in our system, as well as news developments that affect the interests of library users and the public.
Fall 2017 Newsletter
- Native Voices a Resounding Success
- Literary Classics Online Book Club
- JCPL Receives Byer Collection
- Grant Received for Reading Rover
- Grant to Improve Online Portal
- Libraries Can Help Small Businesses
- Swain Quilt Winner
- NASA @ My Library Blasts Off
- Kanopy Streaming Service
- Student Access
- Advocating for Connectivity
- Teens Reach Out to the Community