Visit the NC LIVE Business Portal for information about small business, investing, marketing data, company information, and more.
NC LIVE Digital publication
Print Publication at your Library
Find more "Business & Economics" publications available through NC LIVE.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center - Includes research and independent opinions on thousands of mutual funds, stocks, and hundreds of ETFs.
- OneSource - In-depth business information on companies in North America, United Kingdom, Europe, Asia-Pacific as well as emerging markets, with the ability to search for companies by name, by geography or across industries.
- ProQuest Business Market Research Collection - This database contains company, industry, economic and geopolitical market research from three sources, including Hoover's Company Profiles, OxResearch from Oxford Analystica, and Snapshots.
- ReferenceUSA - Reference and research tool providing instant, real-time access to accurate, in-depth information on 24 million U.S. businesses and 235 million U.S. residents. ReferenceUSA makes it faster and easier to find new business opportunities, research executives and companies, find news articles, conduct job searches, research papers, locate addresses and phone numbers, conduct market research and much more.
- US Newsstream - News content from many national and international newspapers, newswires and selected news magazines.
- Wall Street Journal - Full articles from the Wall Street Journal (1981-current).
Business, Management, & Entrepreneurship Resources
- Business Link North Carolina - Programs and resources for people starting a new business or moving a business to North Carolina.
- ABI/INFORM Collection - Business research from journals, trade publications, market research reports, dissertations, and working papers.
- LawHelpNC - Find information and links about your legal rights, the law, the courts, legal forms and more.
- ProQuest Accounting, Tax & Banking Collection - Journal articles, reference reports, proceedings, and dissertations covering current news and topics as well as the trends and history influencing important accounting and tax issues.
- ProQuest Career & Technical Education Database - Vocational information on technical topics, such as computing science, healthcare, building trades, auto mechanics, sales and retail, accounting, graphic design, and photography.
- ProQuest Entrepreneurship Database - Information for entrepreneurs and researchers that includes business start-up plans, video clips, journals, business cases, and more
- Regional Accounts Data - Local Area Personal Income - Personal income and population summary estimates, detailed county annual tables of income and employment, wage and salary summary estimates.
- SimplyMap - Web-based mapping application that lets you create professional-quality maps and reports using demographic, business, and marketing data.
- Films on Demand Video Collection - Thousands of high quality videos on business & economics and more. Includes Oscar, Emmy and Peabody award winning documentaries, interviews, instructional and vocational training videos, historical speeches and newsreels.
International Business Resources
- Canadian Business & Current Affairs Database - Articles spanning Canadian agriculture, business and economics, education, government and politics, health sciences, history, literature, medical sciences, social sciences, and more, including scholarly content.
- ProQuest Asian & European Business Collection - This database provides information pertinent to the study of business and finance topics across Asia and Europe, including academic journals, newspapers, newswires, and magazines. Find information on companies, economies, markets, international trade, and overall business conditions and practices throughout these regions.