Open five days a week, Highlands' Hudson Library serves the area's full-time and seasonal residents with...
• The Latest Fiction and Nonfiction best-sellers, mysteries, literary fiction, and much more
• Audiobooks, DVDs and Blu-Rays, Music CDs
• Current Newspapers and Magazines
• Free Wireless Internet Access
• Free Notary Services
• Comfortable Reading Room with Fireplace
• Large Community Space for Private and Nonprofit Groups
• Public-Use computers and printer
• Technology Assistance
• Fun Children's Play Room and StoryTimes
• Educational Computers and Tablets just for Kids
• Access to eBooks, eAudiobooks, Digital Magazines, and streamed movies
• Local History Collection
Community CoffeeIn collaboration with Town of Highlands, join us for coffee and an open public discussion with Mayor Patrick Taylor. Each session will feature issues of concern to the town and its citizens, presented by the mayor himself and a variety of organizations. This event is free and open to the public.
Community Coffee usually takes place on the last Friday of every month, February through October.
Next Community Coffee date: February 28 2020, 11:00 AM
Topic: Budget Priorities for FY 2020/21: A Presentation and Discussion
Sponsor: The Hudson Library Board of Trustees
Back Parking LotAfter many years of slogging through muddy gravel in our rainy climate, the back parking lot was paved in late 2018. One might not think this is so critical, but it's important for safety and accessibility. If you've ever tried to push a wheelchair or use a walker on gravel, you'll understand how much we appreciate the change!
The Board of Trustees of the Hudson Library as well as the Hudson Library Staff would love to thank the Cullasaja Women's Outreach for making this project a reality! You have helped the Library meet the needs of our patrons and we are truly thankful for granting us the funds to make this happen.