Did you know that many of our libraries offer free classes for community members?Take a look at our Events Calendar to see all upcoming classes and programs for adults.
Classes at the library are usually free, and you do not need to have a library card to attend.
Frequent topics include:
- Job Seeking & Online Applications
- Using your Smartphone or Tablet (iOS and Android)
- Computers 101
- Email Basics
- Getting Set up with eBooks and Downloadable Audiobooks
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Local History and Culture
- Hiking and Outdoor Activities
- Arts and Crafts
- Free Tax Assistance, and more!