Looking to learn more about your own computer, smartphone, or device or technology available in the library?
Receive one-on-one assistance with:
- Microsoft Office Applications
- using Windows 10 or previous versions
- Computer basics - organizing files, setting up your email, or browsing the internet
- Understanding Social Media - Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, & others
- Downloading eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Digital Magazines to your personal device (iPad, Kindle, and other tablets)
- using your smartphone, eReader, and/or tablet
- resume building and job hunting
- using your library card to access your account and library catalog online
- exploring free online learning resources and materials provided by the Fontana Regional Library, and more!
Call (828)526-3031 to make an appointment.