- Thursday, June 23 at 3pm - Marianna Black Library, Bryson City
- Friday, June 24 at 11am - Jackson County Public Library, Sylva
- Friday, June 24 at 3pm - Albert Carlton-Cashiers Community Library, Cashiers
- Tuesday, June 28 at 10am - Macon County Public Library, Franklin
- Tuesday, June 28 at 2:30pm - Hudson Library, Highlands
During the show area children will jump into reading with Max the Minnow as our resident trained goldfish leaps from pole to pole, we’ll bounce into books with a tennis ball that defies control and we’ll clean our brand new sneakers a la Pete the Cat’s New Shoes! Come prepared to participate because there will be lots of audience interaction, belly laughs and library lessons to encourage readers to make the best of their long summer and READ!!
This show will combine the excitement the 2016 Summer Olympic Games with the laughter and audience participation of an award winning magic show. Finally, with all that, we’ll create a dash to the library to check out books when it’s all over!
The Marianna Black Library will be offering a variety of programs, giveaways, and contests all summer, so pick up a list of events and drop in as often as possible. The library is located in Downtown Bryson City at the corner of Academy and Rector. For more information or driving directions call the library at (828) 488-3030 or call your local member library.