Consumer Reports Featured
Popular collection of product reviews and recommendations for cars, appliances, electronics, personal finance, and health information.
how_to_reg Creating an account
Additional Vendor Information and Help
OverviewConsumer Reports is the world's largest nonprofit product-testing organization and has been helping subscribers find better, safer products for 80+ years. Consumer Reports accepts no outside advertising and no free test samples, and employs shoppers and experts to buy and test the products reviewed.
Includes car-buying and health care advice. ConsumerReports.org includes Consumer Reports with Cars Best Deals Plus® to assist consumers looking for reliable information on new and used cars. Additionally, ConsumerReports.org features extensive health content from Consumer Reports Online Health, a trusted and unbiased source of information designed to help consumers navigate the health care labyrinth.
In addition to product ratings and reviews, users will find in-depth advice, tips and trends written by Consumer Reports experts. Frequently updated articles, blogs and video content allow consumers to peruse the latest consumer news — whether they’re looking to learn more about budget-friendly home improvement plans, understanding the benefits and risks of retirement options or searching for the latest recalls of baby products.
With ConsumerReports.org, users can:
- Compare price, performance, and reliability all in one place with expert reviews
- Purchase the best product on an ad-free website from favorite retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, etc.
- Connect with verified home service professionals to help with home renovation projects and installations
- Enjoy a haggle-free car buying experience through Consumer Reports' Build and Buy program
- Buying advice
- Product ratings
- Product reviews
- Money-saving advice and tips
- Babies and kids
- Health, fitness and food
- Home and garden