Reports on issues shaping our world, with in-depth coverage of political and social issues, such as health, education, the environment, technology, and the U.S. economy.
how_to_reg Creating an account
Additional Vendor Information and Help
Check out the CQ Researcher Sample Searches user guide for a quick tutorial and example.
CQ Researcher is the first place to go for the in-depth, balanced explorations of the most pressing issues in the news. CQ Researcher provides award winning in-depth coverage of the most important issues of the day. Reports are written by experienced journalists, footnoted and professionally fact-checked. Full-length articles include an overview, historical background, chronology, pro/con feature, plus resources for additional research. Graphics, photos and short "sidebar" features round out the reports. Shorter "Hot Topics" articles provide a solid introduction to subjects most in demand by students.
- Engages readers with original reporting by experienced journalists
- Is professionally fact-checked
- Poses and addresses three issues/questions and includes a pro/con debate
- Guides students to logical sources for the next step in their research
- Tracks the chronology of topics
- Reports cover hot topics including:
- International Affairs
- Public Policy
- U.S. Economy