The Fontana Flyer is the quarterly newsletter for the Fontana Regional Library system.
This award winning publication provides information about services, events, and programs at all of the libraries in our system, as well as news developments that affect the interests of library users and the public.
Summer 2017 Newsletter
- National Exhibit
- June is Audiobook Month
- "A Day for Writers" Conference
- More Bandwidth for NCL
- MindKare Behavioral Health Kiosk at JCPL
- Fundraiser a Success in Swain County
- NASA @ My Library
- Advocating for Connectivity
- Family Science Nights at JCPL and MCPL
- Celebrating Pride Month
- NCL Open House