The Marianna Black Library in Bryson City has been planning for expanded library services in Swain County and would like to share some information with the community. Not only that, but we would love to hear your ideas and opinions regarding library services in Swain. Please plan to join us for one of the Community Input Gatherings listed below. The presentation will only take 15-20 minutes and then there will be time for comments, questions, and answers. These are not fundraisers. We are only asking for a small amount of your time and your feed back.
- Tues, March 12, 7:00 pm - Tow String Community Club
- Fri, March 15, 12:00 pm - Swain Senior Center
- Sat, March 16, 10:00 am - Marianna Black Library
- Sun, March 17, 1:00 pm - Cardinal Coffee
- Mon, March 18, 12:00 pm - Marianna Black Library
- Mon, March 18, 12:30 pm - Marianna Black Library
- Tues, March 19, 6:00 pm - Marianna Black Library
- Tues, March 19, 6:30 pm - Marianna Black Library
- Thurs, March 21, 7:00 pm - Alarka Community Center
For more information, please call the Marianna Black Library, at 828-488-3030.